The Terms and Conditions of Ve Sys USA LLC is a legal “Contract” between you (either an individual or an entity that you are representing, hereinafter "you") and Ve Sys USA LLC for the Technical Services. Your use of the Services constitutes your agreement to the terms of this Contract and you. Itacknowledges that Ve Sys USA LLC would not agree to provide the Services without that assent. The Services include Technical Support and other services. You may only receive the Services if you are a Service subscriber in good standing with a valid account with Ve SYS USA LLC.
Ve SYS USA LLC is an independent service provider and not associated with any other third party.
Limitation of Liability
- Not withstanding anything to the contrary in no event shall Ve SYS USA LLC USA LLC be liable to you in excess of the amounts actually paid by you to Ve SYS USA LLC under the Plan Order that is the subject of the dispute.
- The Ve SYS USA LLC, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, except where expressly provided otherwise.
You are eligible for:
- We take utmost care about the packages purchased by our customers through the purchase form both online and offline.
- We always strive for 100% satisfaction of our customers related to the Ve SYS USA LLC. But, if some time things go wrong or in the unlikely event related to the Ve SYS USA LLC, we do have refund policy for our customers.
- There are some eligibility criteria for refund of amount, which are as follows:-
You are not eligible for:
- Full refund: if issue is not resolved within 7 days, for incident based plan only.
- Subscription based plan, you will be eligible for full refund if none of the issues are resolved within 15 days after registration.
- If one or more issues are resolved and customer still wants refund of his/her amount before time period defined in the agreement then partial refund will be done, after deducting the service charge on resolved issues.
Renewal / Upgrade Policy
- Any refund if the cases are closed after customer's permission.
- Refund if within a week the case gets closed.
- Refund if the issues are resolved and 60 days of subscription has passed, only partial refund will be initiated for rest of the period that remains.
- Cases which are fixed and something goes wrong on the computer due to hardware damage,however services will be continued on the existing computer or can be switched to a new computer.
- Note: Ve SYS USA LLC is always with you for help in different ways. We encouraged that before filing any dispute directly from bank, kindly give us a call or email so that final settlement can be done on mutual understanding.
- You would be eligible to renew/upgrade the services any time before your service plan get expired, however remaining month/days of subscription will be credited to your renewed/upgraded service plan.
- Note: In case of Incidence Plan renew/upgrade will not be an option.
Services / Plans
- All right reserved to Ve Sys USA LLC to refuse service for any reason at any time to anyone.
- Any use of service/software which is illegal may result in termination of your contract and may lead to cancellation of your account.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
- Ve SYS USA LLC, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for reasons such as unauthorized access of our portal, servers and databases, abusive behavior, data theft, improper utilization of our services, using the service for PC other than the one which has been registered for use with Ve SYS USA LLC, among other reasons. Such termination of the Service/Contract will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your PC Support Contract.
Out of Scope Services
- Your services refer to your contract with Ve SYS USA LLC under the plan that you entered with. Ve SYS USA LLC offers multiple service plans, which entitles you to access our technical support agents 24/7 for the duration of the contract. In this duration of your service plan, you can call our technicians any time for technical issues with your computers / peripherals included in the service plan.
- Ve SYS USA LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Transfer of Services
- Hardware failure/Dead Devices
- Power failure
- ISP(Internet Service Provider) issues
- How To Issues
- Any other issue which is diagnostic by our expert technician that can not be fixed neither on remote control nor on phone support or chat support.
- The Services of your subscription are only transferable/switch once during the subscription period from one computer toanotherowned by you.
- Ve SYS USA LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and related to your subscription with us and orders. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best of our services.
- We never ask for the sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we are concern about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we have will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Ve SYS USA LLC implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Note: None of customer’s financial related information is saved by Ve SYS USA LLC.
You have the privilege to refuse any marketing/promotional email from us or from another trader in the future. If you have any questions/comments about our services please feel free to contact Ve SYS USA LLC.
Payments / Credit Card Billing
- If customer loses any of data or information because of any hardware fault, Ve SYS USA LLC will not be responsible for the loss. However, Ve SYS USA LLC guides the customers with best of the ability at least to save or backup his/her important information.
- Ve SYS USA LLC does not provide data backup or restoration services. You are solely responsible for maintaining and backing up all information, data, text or other materials and software stored on your computer and storage media before ordering the services. You acknowledge and agree that Ve SYS USA LLC or its referral partners have no responsibility or liabilityunder any circumstance at any time for any loss or corruption of customer data, software or hardware that may arise out of the services.
- Ve SYS USA LLC does not provide backup copies or support installation of unlicensed software to customers. Please ensure that you have a licensed copy of all necessary software.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file.
- None of customer’s financial related information is saved by Ve SYS USA LLC.
- In process of signup with Ve SYS USA LLC, you may be asked for credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your Service. You hereby authorize Ve SYS USA LLC to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts. You authorize Ve SYS USA LLC and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for Ve SYS USA LLC to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide Ve SYS USA LLC with updated credit card information upon Ve SYS USA LLC’s request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither Ve SYS USA LLC nor any Ve SYS USA LLC affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at Ve SYS USA LLC’s option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer. If charges cannot be processed through your credit card, or if your bank draft or electronic funds transfer is returned for insufficient funds, we will charge you an additional $20.00.
Acceptance of Agreement
- Technical support is only provided via email, chat and on call.
- Currently the service is available only in English language, all other languages would be entertained on best effort basis.
- Verbal, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) by any Ve SYS USA LLC customer to any Ve SYS USA LLC employee, member, or officer will result in immediate contract termination.
- You must not modify, or resell our services to a third-party unless explicitly specified by us. Any liability that arises from this would be solely yours.
- Any further questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
- Ve SYS USA LLC provides access to its Services online which may require you to enter into agreements or receive notices electronically. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that by clicking "I Agree" or "I Accept" or “Submit” anywhere on a Ve SYS USA LLC website:
- You agree to conduct electronically the particular transaction into which you thereby enter including, without limitation, entering into this Agreement;
- You have read and understand the electronic copy of electronic contracts, notices and records, including, without limitation, this Agreement, and any policies and any amendments hereto or thereto;
- Ve SYS USA LLC reserve all right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Contract and to take any action we adjudge appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information. If you have any question or query related to our Terms And Condition, please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org